M8-trix M8-trix

Needs Music

Dude, if you want some kick ass music for this check out the music I have... I think my "Mushroom TripHop" song would fit this perfectly! Use it if you want to, I'm sure you'll like it. Just look up my profile.

Good job otherwise though, I can see you put some time into it. You'll get better man, just stick with it.

L8r,

Snoofalah responds:

Thanks Mr. Safety! :D

Super Mario Acid Trip Super Mario Acid Trip

Nice, I like the concept

I never thought of Mario like that, but dude, you should use some of my funny music for your videos!

I make really funny music!

GREAT JOB!

The Gnome: Original The Gnome: Original

Your on my #1 Favorites Spot!

I like your work, I make funny music to! You should check it out, you'd really like it and it's professional, not just slapped together. Where can I get your song? I'll download it.

Don't forget to check out my music too.
Great Job,

Battalion 7 - Episode 1 Battalion 7 - Episode 1

Cool, but you need music

I like your style but you should use some cool music. Check out my music and let me know if you'd use it.

I make really funny music, trust me, when you hear one of my songs like MAKE POOP or YOUR FATHER FUCKED YOUR MOTHER, you'll see what I mean.

Good Job,

Dreams are Fun Dreams are Fun

Cool, but you need new music

I liked the video but you should try using funny music and doing a funny theme... I like your style though. Check out my music and tell me what you think. I know you'll get people to watch your videos, you've got to listen to "I Shit My Pants" would be cool for you to do.. I mean, it's already got a story line and everything. I'm not able to make flash so I'm letting someone else do it.

-MrSafety

You would rock if you did it SERIOUSLY!

Costa-K responds:

i shall check it out then. Jolly good.

Old time saviors PT.1 Old time saviors PT.1

I make funny music!

You should use one of my songs for your videos, it would be so awesome.. I like your work!

-MrSAfety

Hamster Hamster

You think like I do!

We should do some work together... check out my music and tell me what you think. You could make some really funny stuff with my music seriously, I like your work!

Hope to hear from you soon,
-Mr Safety

BigAndSmelly responds:

well, I don't know if you noticed... But im a very lazy person. The chances of my finishing anything and slim to nill. I would hate to get your hopes up by saying i was going to do something.

I'm So Sorry I'm So Sorry

We should do some work together!

You and I have the same kind of randomness in out music and I have a raccoon in one of my songs too "Stranger Dayz". We should do a song together! Email me and let me know if your interested, it could help both of us on our promotions!

-Mr Safety

"Humpers" "Humpers"

Yes, finally someone with my kind of humor!

This is the first time I've ever cracked a smile off a flash video. Most videos have "good ideas" but yours was a great idea! I have no cookies so i'll give you my Poop Statue (don't worry, it's a well built statue that means good job.. and it was made with tender love and care). I'd like to do some work with you some time! Check out some of my music and see if you can make any videos to it... I'll put it on my site for sure and promote you! Keep up the good work!

SkaterFTF2 responds:

OMG!! Another poop statue. this is so unexpected. OMG! i would like to thank the viewers!