REVEAL! REVEAL!

You should use my "P*ssy word" song

Go to my profile and check out my music, you might find it useful.
I make really funny music and I guarantee you people will want
to play your games more with funny music.

Hope to work with you soon : )
-MrSafety

GTA Flash MXed V2 Beta GTA Flash MXed V2 Beta

MAKE POOP!

Dude, your game rules! I like GTA and you used my song "Make Poop"! Feel free to use any of my music.. you know its all funny stuff and everyone gets a kick out of it. Email me and I'll send you my bug song via email because I've never released it online and its a big hit song! If you want, you can put it on one of your games as a special release of the song. If you want people to go to your website.. your going to get them now. Thanks again for using my work!

- Mr Safety

sudeki responds:

Thanks for letting me use it. I'll e-mail you when I get the finished version done. Thanks again.

Click The Dots Click The Dots

I got to level 9, but I'm done

It was to easy at first but then it became a challenge. It's not the greatest game but it's cool to play once.. well maybe twice if your really bored.

Lasoogney responds:

Thanks

ng mario ng mario

I got stuck!

The game isn't origional but the music sounds good.. I would have gave it a better score but I got stuck on a pipe... This definately needs work.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

A good game for chicks

I played a little bit of it but it just started getting to repetitive, but it doesn't take much to figure out how to play. So that's why I say chicks will like this one (most chicks anyway). Yes, I to turned the music off but I'm glad there was an option. Congrats on the daily award! My video got the Underdog this week so it looks like we'll both get a lot of views. Good Luck!