M8-trix M8-trix

Needs Music

Dude, if you want some kick ass music for this check out the music I have... I think my "Mushroom TripHop" song would fit this perfectly! Use it if you want to, I'm sure you'll like it. Just look up my profile.

Good job otherwise though, I can see you put some time into it. You'll get better man, just stick with it.

L8r,

Snoofalah responds:

Thanks Mr. Safety! :D

Super Mario Acid Trip Super Mario Acid Trip

Nice, I like the concept

I never thought of Mario like that, but dude, you should use some of my funny music for your videos!

I make really funny music!

GREAT JOB!
-MrSafety

REVEAL! REVEAL!

You should use my "P*ssy word" song

Go to my profile and check out my music, you might find it useful.
I make really funny music and I guarantee you people will want
to play your games more with funny music.

Hope to work with you soon : )
-MrSafety

GTA Flash MXed V2 Beta GTA Flash MXed V2 Beta

MAKE POOP!

Dude, your game rules! I like GTA and you used my song "Make Poop"! Feel free to use any of my music.. you know its all funny stuff and everyone gets a kick out of it. Email me and I'll send you my bug song via email because I've never released it online and its a big hit song! If you want, you can put it on one of your games as a special release of the song. If you want people to go to your website.. your going to get them now. Thanks again for using my work!

- Mr Safety

sudeki responds:

Thanks for letting me use it. I'll e-mail you when I get the finished version done. Thanks again.

Click The Dots Click The Dots

I got to level 9, but I'm done

It was to easy at first but then it became a challenge. It's not the greatest game but it's cool to play once.. well maybe twice if your really bored.

Lasoogney responds:

Thanks

Le WTF Song Le WTF Song

This song does make you say WTF.

It's definately origional! I like the idea, it reminds me of when andy kaufman made his show go out of frame so people would get up out of their seats and hit their tv to fix it. I liked it, you have my since of humor... pure randomness!!! check out my music, you'd probably like it.

macbookpro responds:

Thank you very much, I was inspired in part by Monty Python's Flying Circus, the non sequiter nature of it. I'll check your stuff out.